THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
To me I think that Life is Like Lemons, not because it's a citrussy fruit. It's because life is like LEMONS!!! Once you time is up your life has been squeezed out into lemonade, just like when we are all off track on units ><" Well now you all know i'm a procrastinator. I'll leave it at that.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Woot! Celebrate the end of TGJ2O1!!!



Think back to all of your assignments from this year:
the multiple exposure
the circus collage, the pattern, the eccentrick inspiration and lastly your final project the weccentrick video.

When I think back to all of the assignments I did this past year, there was a lot that I had benefited from especially by using professional programs for media.
Like when using photoshop I was able to do my multiple exposure which was really fun to make because of the multiple pictures of me doing a series of different things. It looked like I had quintuplets. Also, the collage that I had to do was really fun. I was able to incorporate my hobbies and how I balance my life as a circus. Life is truly like a circus as it has its many ups and downs, but you get back up again.
The illustrator projects were really fun to work with but a bit time consuming. I had fun animating photographs. But, vectorizing took a while for me to do. But the outcome was great. I chose a shampoo bottle, blue flower and a pink lollipop for my pattern. My favourite part of this strand of the course was incorporating the part into my eccentric inspiration who was Mika Nakashima.
Finishing off with the Final Project of the course was the Windows Movie Maker. It was so fun filming and editing the video, messing around with the special controls and effects. We had alot of fun on this project. But time was very limited, because it was left at the end of the course. But we were able to finish the project on time!

I really hope to come back to this course, it was really fun and I learned a lot from it!
So this isn't a farewell to TGJ 2O1!

If I play my cards right, I might come back ;D

0 comments: