THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
To me I think that Life is Like Lemons, not because it's a citrussy fruit. It's because life is like LEMONS!!! Once you time is up your life has been squeezed out into lemonade, just like when we are all off track on units ><" Well now you all know i'm a procrastinator. I'll leave it at that.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

One Word Eccentrick



Those lucky grade 9's got the best word: Eccentrick.
Although their art project didn't really fit to the theme as to our art project last year had the perfect theme for eccentrick, like the freak show!
Yes, word has gone around about how great the artshow was, and yes it was FANTASTICALLY ECCENTRICK. Eccentric is unusual or odd behaviour onn the part of an individual. It was the artshow of the year to be at.EccentricK went on for a full week from May 4th to May 8th.
There were many schools who were invited to see the showcasing of Mary Ward Eccentrick Artists.
I very pleased by the artwork because they stuck to the theme of being "different in their own ways". There was lots of entertainment, I was also performing along with Tim as a musical guitar singing duet. There was really nice dresses, cute plushies, eccentric drawing, multiple exposures, I AM Video's. There was plenty of non-stop entertainment.
My favourite part of the art show was the Freak Show with our last years ECHO Mother Nature Project. It was very wacky and fun. There was one particular art piece that had incorperated some technology, the artpiece with the world spinning and the artpice was able to move by the drill. It was worked on apparently for 6 months and that was perfect artshow material. It was very different compared to the other artpieces. I did the security for that area and there were so many people messing with the drill and it was really sad because the artpiece almost broke so Mr. Notten had to take it away.Art that was worked on for 6 months doesn't deserve to end up broken.
I really enjoyed the artshow and I'm looking forward to Mary Ward's new project next year!

1 comments:

lw1093 said...

Yeah I completely agree with you, the art show was amazing and definitely eccentrick not eccentric. I like the freak show too but my favourite part was the illustrator projects for our grade comm tech and media. Too bad we couldn't hand ours in in time because yours would have looked great.